Wednesday, July 2, 2014

We Have A HOUSE!!!

front of house

Hi guys, thanks for coming back.

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you know we finally found a house.  We will be moving over the weekend and hopefully I will be up and going by the middle of next week.  I will have cable on Tuesday so I will try to get the 2nd half of my haul as well as the rest of my “On the Daily” series ready and posted to my blog.  Another plus is we will have the fastest internet speed in the country, 1Gb!  My husband thinks this is the greatest thing ever.

Thanks for sticking with me and coming back to my blog.  I hit 128 views in a single day last week and I cried.  I have many goals for the next year and everything has just been on hold until we moved.  No more excuses after this weekend, I will be off and running.  I hope you continue to join me on my journey and help me with any comments you might have for what I should post in the future.  I also plan to get my nonprofit off the ground very soon as well, it is something very important to me and is heavy on my heart to help women that are experiencing the same struggles that I have fought through.  It is still a daily struggle but one that is easier day by day.  With a firm faith in a higher power, anything is possible.

I will see you soon!

Much Love and God Bless,
KelleyJo

Twitter @kelleyjo3334
Instagram @kelleyjojo333
Facebook @Kelley.lively
Pintrest @Kelleyjo333
LinkedIn Kelley Lively



No comments:

Post a Comment