Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A great place to start, A clean palette

 I truly believe to be a successful makeup artist you have to have an artistic ability on some level. I don't believe I have any. I do have the ability to see what works for me and possibly others. My greatest talent is communication with others, so here goes.

I was thinking about what my first post would be about and I decided to start with the canvas.Your face is your canvas and keeping your face clean is so important, especially as we age. Just for a baseline about the skin I am working with it has always been more dry than oily. I have been using Clinique's 3 step cleaning system and it is working very well for me. I started using it in September of 2013 and I have used it faithfully since then.

I did have some small breakouts in the first few weeks but I understood that this should be expected when starting a new skin regimen. After using it daily for probably 6 weeks the breakout diminished and I no longer have them. I am satisfied with the Clinique 3 step system. My skin is soft yet firm and I haven't noticed any additional aging since using it. I have a dark spot under my eye that I believe has gotten lighter and the dry patches I used to have around my nose and forehead have diminished altogether. The coloring of my skin doesn't seem to have changed much, I still have some uneven skin tone. I really don't expect much from any products I use on my skin, it keeps the disappointment at a minimum.

The great thing about using Clinique is the bonus gifts. You can find a schedule for these as well as what store is having them here, Clinique Bonus Time. There is almost always, in my experience, a sample of the step 3 moisturizer in these gifts. Usually you only have to spend $27.00 to get them so if you buy the first 2 steps that will give you the total you need to qualify for the gift.

In the last few bonus gifts I received the sample size of the Repairwear Laser Focus eye cream. Although I have been using it along with the 3 step system I haven't noticed a real difference.

If you decide to try these products don't forget to look for the bonus gift and make your purchase around it. Clinique is a great company in my experience and the prices on their products are very affordable compaired to many others.

Thanks for reading my 1st post.

Much love and God Bless

KelleyJo

t>

No comments:

Post a Comment