Friday, March 28, 2014

It's here, it's finally here!

For all of you guys who are reading my blog, I believe that consists of me at the moment... The products I have been waiting for are finally here.



1. Theraderm Cleansing System















2. Crown Brush Eye Set










3.Crown Brush 12 piece Synthetic pro brush roll 








4. Dermabrush










First impressions just out of the box, I am thrilled. The Dermabrush wasn't over $20, eye brush set wasn't over $10, 12 pc. set wasn't over $15. My aunt set me the Theraderm so I believe if you bought it through the office where she works the travel kit I have was on sale for $10. I will get the exact price next time. The Crown Brushes are on Hautelook right now. They seem to be on at least once a month that I've notice. Another very reasonable place to get brushes Makeupgeek.com. I have Marlena's brushes, some for over a year now and they are some of my goto brushes for everyday use and great, great price. Check out her makeup too, love the gel liners and the shadows are Mac quality without the Mac price..

I will start tonight with the new skin care routine and get my brushes all cleaned up and ready to use tomorrow. If you have any comments please send me a message and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Much Love and God Bless,
Kelleyjo








No comments:

Post a Comment