Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dolly and I

Dolly and I in our favorite chair
Today I watched some tutorials by one of my favorite YouTube makeup guru's Wayne Goss. He does a Smokey eye tutorial for hooded eyes that I love. So I had been spending my day doing skin care and I thought I would try it before I cleaned my brushes.  I'm not very camera happy so not sure if you can tell allot by the picture of me with my dear friend, my dog Dolly, I think it turned out pretty gosh darn good.
BTW, don't forget about the 21 Days of Beauty Steals at Ulta, this starts week 2.
 
We are waiting on the dead to walk tonight on A&E. The Walking Dead is my favorite TV show right now and anytime it's in a new season, so it's a Sunday night must see for me.  

Don't forget to check out Gossmakeupartist.com, you can link above or from his page to his multiple YouTube channels, you won't regret it.

Much Love and God Bless,
Kelleyjo

No comments:

Post a Comment