Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hello my friends!

I want to give a special hello and thank you to my new friends from Beauty Broadcast, Anna and Cindy. You have lifted my spirits and made me smile all day long. I really thought no one had read any of my posts. I hope I keep your interest and by all means let me know if you have any suggestions.

I have started a video diary of my use of the Theraderm system. Guys I am not a on camera kind of girl. It is a whole different beast when you are video taping yourself and watching it back, over and over. I am working on learning some video manipulation software and there is a huge learning curve. Of course my husband can do this in his sleep, he is like "just go there", just click that" arghhh.

All of the brushes I finally have received are now cleaned, super glued back together and drying over night. Some of the dual ended crown brushes came apart but my Urban Decay dual ended brush that came with my Naked 3 palette came apart as well. The Dermabrush works beautifully, I really have no complaints other than it's not a Clairsonic. I just can't pay the price for one so I will be happy with my Dermabrush.

I am getting my post together about the program I would like to start for women who have struggled with addiction and have been incarcerated. God has really put this on my heart and I know he will show me the right path to make it come together. I would love to have your prayers and pray for the ones touched by addiction. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the prayers of so many.

Much Love and God Bless,

Kelleyjo

1 comment:

  1. Hello, friend! You're doing great--keep up the good work.

    --Anna

    ReplyDelete