Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Korres HSN Eyeliner Pencils, 6 shade set

I had an HSN gift card for $10 I was itching to spend before it expired.  Late one night last week they were having a Korres show.  I have heard of the brand but I'm not real knowledgeable about the products or the brand.  They had the 6 color eyeliner pencil set on flex pay so I ordered it. I ended up only paying $18 including shipping.
So I got them in today and my first impressions are pretty good.  There are 6 colors,  Black 1/Metallic Brown 3/Metallic Grey 6/Blue 8/Silver 5S/Golden 6S. The S apparently stands for soft.  The swatches in the picture are in the order that I listed above left to right. They came with little packaging but included a card listing ingredients for each. It also started that it was natural as well as paraben free, mineral oil free, silicone free, propylene glycol free and ethanolamine free.
The second swatch picture was taken maybe 5 minutes after I swatched it on my arm. I ran my finger across them and it smudged easily. Once I did that it seemed to settle and became less movable.  I will wear them tonight and see how they hold up to kitchen heat and sweat at the restaurant I work at.
Much love and God bless, 
Kelleyjo




No comments:

Post a Comment