Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Found Luv....


Hi guys, I have found a new way to catalog our likes and wants, Luvocracy.com. I have started a collection and I've seen several of the popular beauty bloggers and YouTube beauty gurus all have collection pages. Marlena at Makeup Geek did a Lazy Day tag and I have done my own #Lazyday collections as well

Go check Luvocracy out guys and start your own collections. The super neat thing is that you can purchase the item you find and love. The site will go out and find the cheapest price on the item and serve as the go between for you.

Home page: Luvocracy.com


After you guys set your collection up go over to YouTube and check out Marlena's  #Lazyday video, be sure to subscribe to both her channels there and find Makeupgeektv on Luvocracy too. She really got me interested in makeup watching her videos. Her makeup line is awesome so try it out also. I've had some of her brushes for over a year now and they are all still in great shape.

Much Love and God Bless,

Kelleyjo

No comments:

Post a Comment