Thursday, March 20, 2014

URBAN DECAY is coming to Hautelook.com

Tomorrow at 11 a.m. est Hautelook will host Urban Decay. Ladies, Hautelook generally discounts the products in the event up to 75%. I am sure you are all familiar with Urban Decay. If not, try the eye shadow primer, it is AWESOME!
I would like to add that Hautelook has a great customer service department. My first event that I made a purchase from was Lorac. I haven't received those products and the delivery date keeps changing. I called and inquired as to why this is happening. I was told that Lorac didn't send enough product to fulfill the orders and Hautelook was waiting on more product. The customer service rep offered to refund my shipping charges and to send me an email on Monday after further investigation so she could give me more information. Kudos to the wonderful young lady I spoke to, I wish I could remember her name.

Much Love and God Bless

Kelleyjo

No comments:

Post a Comment