Friday, April 11, 2014

Empty Target Shelves

Hi Guys!!

So I told you that I was going to go check out the Pixie brand clearance items at Target and I did. I went by yesterday and found in total about 3 items left. Not sure if it might have been Emily's video or they had just been on clearance for a while, but it was cleaned out. Seriously there was like 1 shadow single, a lipstick and a brow gel and that was between both the Pixie and the Sonia Kashuk brand. To late to the party, not the first time...lol

Tomorrow I am going to my local Ulta store for a Urban Decay makeover. Not sure what that will involve but I'm pretty excited. Like any self conscious female my first thought is what will the artist think of me. The biggest thing I have running through my mind is my age, like what is this old lady doing in a young women's world. I know it's crazy but I can't help it, I'm just a girl...

Wish I had some other news to tell you guys but it's been a quite few days. I did pick up the Nivea Creme in the little tin, it's awesome. Seen a great video about 5 Surprising Uses for Nivea Creme. Also picked up the HD Eye Shadow Base by NYX and I will let you know how it works for me very soon. I found that one of my local, not the one closest to me of course, CVS carries NYX and it is usually buy 1 get 2nd for 1/2 off, so I grabbed a brow pencil in taupe and had pretty good results with it this morning. I don't think I have mentioned this but my brows are my most frustrating, aggravating just nerve racking thing I have to deal with on the daily. I have read tutorials, watched videos, you name it, nothing helps.... Until this one little blog post I found the other day. It was on The Beauty Department and it was how to use a brow brush. This one little post, with illustrations and pictures, has changed my life forever!!! Check it out if you have the same evil nemesis lurking on your forehead.

Still using the Theraderm and I will have a weekly update in the next few days. Be sure to read my new page, About Me. I know a little narcissistic but I added some more information about my family and some pictures of those that I love. Thank you so much for reading this and please subscribe and leave a comment... Would love to know more about you.. Also if you can tell me where to find my blogs media URL so I can put Pintrest buttons on my posts that would be so incredible. I keep trying and I can't make them work for some reason.

Much Love and God Bless,

KelleyJo


No comments:

Post a Comment