Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hautelook does it again!

Hi guys, sorry it's been a few days.  I've been working on a new post for the "about me" page to tell everyone about my little Easter miracle of sorts and I also have a Theraderm update coming up for you.
I really just wanted to jump on here and tell you in case you haven't seen it about the cosmetic events at Hautelook.
Laura Geller started yesterday and will be ending Thursday at 11 a.m.. There are some real bargains here guys so grab those up if you can.  Gorgeous cosmetics started today as well. I really didn't see like a huge savings but if you consider the full price of this line, they are about half off, that one will end Friday I believe.

They also have some skin care products so check those out as well.
I will have more up soon. Oh and find me on Twitter  @kelleyjo3334.

Much Love and God Bless,
Kelleyjo

No comments:

Post a Comment