Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Theraderm Skin Cleansing System, Day 5

Hello, Hope everyone is doing very, very well today. I am on day 5 for the Theraderm Clinical Skin System. So I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on my thoughts about this skin cleansing system.

Not sure if I had mentioned it but I have used this product for a brief time before now. My Aunt had gotten the travel size for the ladies in my family for Christmas and I’m sure, do to my young age at the time, I didn't keep it up and wasn't very concerned with my skin. Anyway I am so far pretty happy with my skin. I broke out terribly when I started using the Clinique 3 Step system and took that as a result of starting the new skin routine. This time I haven’t experienced any breakouts so far. I think my skin was a little red the first time I used it but nothing I was overly concerned with. I believe I explained in one of my prior posts that it was a 4 step system. So here is a brief description and picture of each product and how I use it.

   1. Cleansing Wash, I have been using my Dermabrush to clean my face with the first product in the system. It lathers up nice and has no real smell to it.








   2.Fruit Acid Exfoliate, I put 10 drops of this on the round   application pads and rub it all over the face as well as eye lids.







   3. OPC Reparative Gel, I use my fingers to rub a thin layer all over my face,      neck and eye lids.








   4. Enriched Facial Moisturizer, I rub a small amount over  entire face, neck and eye lids.







None of the products seem to have a strong smell associated with them, which is great for anyone who might me sensitive to certain aromas. I used to have a sensitivity to a lot of different smells, they would give me migraine headache, that was such a miserable thing to have happen just from smelling a nice perfume or even certain foods. So, I am very pleased with the system so far and I will come back on a weekly basis and give you updates. I just want to add that I do follow this with additional moisturizers, oils and eye cream. I am using the Tarte Maracuja Oil under my eyes, Olay Eye serum around my eyes and Clinique’s Repairware Laser Focus on my fine lines and wrinkles around the corners of my eyes, forehead and laugh lines. I also still use the It Cosmetics Feel The Moment primer serum before applying my makeup.

Don't forget guys to go check out the Luvocracy page and app. I really love putting my collections together and I would love to see your's as well.

This is the last week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Steals. I wanted to get the Laura Geller Baked Highlighter and dual ended brush that is featured today for $15.00 instead of the usual $44.00. I have had a bit of bad luck with my former employer. 

I had to quit do to a tone he took with me over a statement I made in front of a customer about how much money was made the night before. I didn't even know the gentleman was walking up to the buffet, nevertheless I was told in the back “Do not ever say anything about money ever again in front of a customer, do you hear me Kelley, do you understand?”. I wish I was able to include a audio clip for you to hear the tone that was used when he said this to me, it was degrading and unacceptable. My husband doesn't talk to me in this tone and no other person is going to either. Anyway payday was Friday and I was told my check was mailed on Friday, today is Tuesday and I still didn't receive my check. I do not believe it takes 4 days for mail to come when it was mailed in the same city it is being delivered in. So all that being said I didn't have the $5.00 to pick this product up. I was going to even give in and use my $9.00 in points to get the cost down.

I am going to post my March favorites in a separate post so be sure to go read it when I get it uploaded. Take care you guys and I will talk to you all very soon.

Much Love and God Bless,

Kelleyjo


No comments:

Post a Comment