Wednesday, April 9, 2014

On The Road Again

Hi Guys, Hope everyone is doing very well and you are all blessed. So I got some great news Tuesday....
My husband got a job offer, a great job offer.  He had gotten laid off back on the 31st of January after only being with the company since November 1st. He moved and we were going to uproot everything and relocate for this company then 3 months later they sell and last one in, first one out. He had actually interviewed with the company he got the offer from before he got the last job and went through 7 interviews and 2 months of waiting, we thought he had it for sure. They went with the other guy and guess what.. he didn't work out. So he gets to come back home. He has never had a job in his field in our home town until now. God has been so good and full of grace. We are just so blessed to be able to be together and him have a job at home. Thank you all for your prayers

I don't have a lot to tell you guys on the beauty front. I'm sure you all watch EmilyNoel, I just love her and congratulations on her wonderful news, I won't tell in case you have been under the proverbial rock. She has a Target haul video that went up today so I looked into the Pixie clearance items a bit. I went online and the Pixie brand has some clearance priced items on their site as well. I am going to try to hit my local location tomorrow and see what they have. Sally's Beauty Supply has a pretty good deal on there nail polish. I believe it was most all of the brands they carry, Orley, China Glaze, OPI, Palladio were all buy 2 get 1 free. The Sally Girl brand, the one by the register, those baby bottles of polish for .99 cents, if you get 3 colors in a gradient, you can do a really cheap umbra nail effect. I have Dot, a light baby pink by Zoya from an Ipsy bag that I used for my base then layered 3 of the Sally polishes Baby Doll, Sweet and Spoiled on a makeup sponge.
I surprised myself, it came out great. I did a top coat between the base color and then on top of the gradient to smooth it out. My nails have not grown out very much since my restaurant job but they are getting there. They also had any lash products buy 2 get 1 free, included glue and lashes of all the brands they carry.

Hautelook.com has had a great run on cosmetic brands lately. Drives me crazy that I have't been able to pick anything up. Laura Mercier started today, ends Saturday 11 a.m. pacific, Osmotics Cosmeceuticals, ends Friday 11 a.m. pacific,Stila Travel Palettes, they have 2, San Francisco and Seattle, hurry ends tomorrow same time. Blinc and Fusion are ending at 9 a.m. tomorrow. I don't see anything of huge excitement coming up.

Not sure if anybody has been to Gloss48.com. New event type site, a lot of smaller brands, but they keep the brand available after the flash sale. Another site I have been looking at a lot, I haven't ordered from them but I really want to is allcosmeticswholesale.com. Check them out, pages and pages of just shadows, drugstore and highend, even Mac. I'm in love with some of the Estee Lauder palettes for like $20.00, no box, who needs a box...lol Guys let me know if you have ordered from any of these sites that I don't have any experience ordering from, Please.....

Time to wrap it up. Tomorrow is another beautiful day!

Much Love and God Bless,

KelleyJo

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news about the job for your hubby and having him home again! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give thanks where it goes, YES God is good and full of grace. Thanks for your prayers..

      Delete