Sunday, April 13, 2014

Update On Theraderm Week 2

Hi guys, thanks for coming back.

I have been using the Theraderm system for a little over 2 weeks now. Prior to that I had been using the Clinique 3 step since September. In all seriousness I haven’t missed more than 2 nights using either system. Prior to my commitment to a skin care regimen I was never someone who sun bathed or used a tanning bed. I guess the worst damage I have done was my extended IV drug use. The worst damage I can see is broken capillaries. This damage seems to be isolated to my hands and wrists.  It looks like veracious veins, purple and broken. This also seems to keep my hands dehydrated. Luckily my complexion hasn’t sustained too much damage on my face. I am doing everything I can to keep the signs of aging at bay.

So 2 weeks in and not much of a noticeable difference. I think maybe the texture of my skin is a little softer. My dark spot seems to be the same color, I had hoped it would have lightened some by now but it hasn't. I am still using all of the same products that I had listed in a previous post. I use all of the Theraderm products, the Dermabrush during the cleansing step as well as 100% argan oil, additional moisturizers and the Olay eye gel.

I am really frustrated. Maybe I am expecting too much but shouldn’t I see more results at this point? I have been so dedicated to this and I really thought almost 8 months in it would defiantly be noticeable. If anyone of you guys have more recommendations or suggestions I would love to have them. I can’t afford to buy more expensive products than what I have spent already. I had asked my Aunt who works for the Plastic surgery group if she could help me get a Clarisonic since they now carried them, of course she said she couldn't, it never hurts to ask. I’m not sure however that it would make a difference.

Once again guys thank you so much for reading my posts and please leave me a comment if you have any input on this topic. As always…

Much Love and God Bless,


KelleyJo

No comments:

Post a Comment